Author: Northeast Recycling Council
The Recycling Business Assistance Guide is a comprehensive compendium of resources available to start-up and expanding recycling businesses in the 11 northeast states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The document was produced by the Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) and published in 2016.
The Guide provides state specific contact and program information about grant and loan fund programs, tax incentive programs, sources of technical support, and other resources for assisting recycling businesses.
The topic headings are:
• Primary resources
• Grant & loan funding programs or grant, tax incentive, & loan funding programs
• Technical assistance for recycling businesses
• General business assistance
• Disaster debris management
• Waste reduction & reuse resources
Each listing includes a contact name, address, phone, email, and web address (when available).
Click here to view the document: Recycling_Business_Assistance_Guide_for_Northeast_States